gnustep-webmasters

Re: [Fwd: web page update]

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fwd: web page update]
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 08:46:26 +0100

On 2004-09-22 07:45:49 +0100 Alex Perez <address@hidden> wrote:

I rewrote the main web page to highlight what GNUstep is for those new
to it, and to emphasis the difference between GNUstep, the developement
environment, and GNUstep the desktop. Let me know what you think.

I'm still not keen on having that wiki page linked so high on the main page. I prefer the style "several efforts [1] [2]" rather than word-linking, from what people have said to me in the past about things like http://mjr.towers.org.uk/blog/2004-5.html#nocountryconsts

Excepting those two qualms, it's an improvement on what went before.

 Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
http://www.thewalks.co.uk stand 13,Lynn Carnival,12 Sep