gnustep-webmasters

Hi Friend

From: Edith_nem
Subject: Hi Friend
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 23:12:08 -0500

Good day Friend,

How are you hope you are fine?How Is your family hope
they are fine too.
I wanted to discuss something with you,Its really
bothering me.I know you will be suprise how I got your email
address,but
dont be
suprise I got It while I was browsing along the net also I know this
will
sound some-how strange to you because we have not meet phisically
before.But I
promise to be nice.My Name is Mrs Edith Nembe,daugther Of late Mr
Chico
Nembe.

I am about to tell you something that I have not
discuss with anyone excluding my lawyer.My father was a big time
farmer
in south africa,he uses most of South Africa land for farming.The
Government
in
South Africa gave him those lands for farming and he will pay back
when he
have the money,it was like a loan they gave him the lands as loan .My
father was very
successfull In the farming business and he paid all the Government
back.

Some topofficials In the Government were Jealous because of his
wealth.They wanted him to Join them carry out a dubious deal against
the
Government but he refuse ,so they plan to kill him and claim all his
wealth he has suffered for
in South Africa.On his way home one day he was coming from the office
and he was assinated
and he was rushed to the hospital by a good samaritan. But he did not
survive It .But before they killed him he saw It coming and transfer
most
of his fund to a Security company In Holland.He died In the hospital
,But
before he died he gave me the contact Information to the Security
company
which the fund was located

Those people were looking for me and my family and
we ran to Botswana,a neighbouring country for safety because they know we know
were my father
funds were hidden.I contacted the Security company
yesterday on
how I could collect the funds with my lawyer assistance and they told
me
that I
need a foreignbeneficiary outside Africa because of Security
reasons.And I
dont have anyone outside
Africa that will stand for me as a beneficiarry.They
said the money was too big ($20m)My father never told me the amount
of the
money I was so shock.They also said that the funds has been deposited
there for about four years now and it has accumulated demurrage which
we
must pay before the consignment will be released.My lawyer told me to
look
for a
beneficiarry.That Is
my problem
now,My mother Is willing to give $7m to the you
if you will help the family.Please If you can help me and my family In
any
way I will
appreciate It alot and in paying the demurrage fee.I will like to hear
from you soon , please contact me through my private address, feel free
to reply me to this e-mail address I have given
you...(address@hidden ) I will like to
hear from you soon.GodBless you.

N.B Any amount of money me and you spend In clearing the consignment I
will pay you In double after we have clear the consignment.Have a nice
day.
Thank you,
Mrs Edith Nembe.

(address@hidden)