gnustep-webmasters

Re: GNUstep Wiki

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: GNUstep Wiki
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 19:44:11 +0000

On 2004-12-06 00:26:40 +0000 Stefan Urbanek <address@hidden> wrote:

Can we use mediawiki for GNUstep wiki instead of PHP wiki?

mediawiki destroys the simplicity of the WikiWay, IMO.

Then again, I'm not very active right now (see bottom URL for why) and I've stopped using the wiki since the broken password prompt was added, so you might want to ignore me anyway.

 Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
 Unsolicited attachments to the pipex address deleted
Will HLF fund tree-killings? http://www.thewalks.co.uk/