gnustep-webmasters

Re: StepTalk blog

From: Rob Burns
Subject: Re: StepTalk blog
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 17:03:39 +0700

On 2005-08-11 16:30:18 +0700 Stefan Urbanek <address@hidden> wrote:

Few other blogs:

Heron's Perch (Gregory Casamento) http://heronsperch.blogspot.com/
GNUstep News (unknown) http://gnustep.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the links

That is 5 GNUstep-related blogs. Can we aggregate blogs on a GNUstep site as
suggested by Rob?

Stefan Urbanek

p.s.: Can we convert GNUstep site to some CMS instead of having it on CVS?
--

would having blogs aggregated at planet.gnustep.org and an active, more detailed app database at apps.gnustep.org, along with the currently well used wiki at wiki.gnustep.org, achieve the same benefits you're looking for in using the cms, without the upheaval (and work) of changing the main gnustep site?

Rob