GNUstep shirt

From: Dirk Hornbeck
Subject: GNUstep shirt
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 23:23:31 -0700

Hi there,

I'm a GNUstep hobbyist and a big fan of what OpenStep inspired so long ago. I wanted a GNUstep T-shirt, so I modded the icon a bit and added the name on the back.

I haven't marked up the price at all. So Cafe Press is the only party making money. I just thought you guys out there would like a shirt, too.

Hope that's not stepping on anybody's toes, as I said, this is completely not-for-profit and moreover an homage to the project.

Thanks for all your time and hard work!
- Dirk

Dirk Hornbeck

email: address@hidden