gnustep-webmasters

Re: StepTalk download page

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: StepTalk download page
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 09:17:03 +0100

Stefan Urbanek <address@hidden> wrote:
> Can someone update the StepTalk dowload page to include new release?
> http://www.gnustep.org/experience/StepTalkDownload.html

Added the latest release. I don't follow StepTalk right now, so I took
text from the announcement on discuss. Can you send me text if you
want more added? Announcements might be better on info- than discuss-.

> I do not have CVS access.

Yikes! Who is user stefanu then? Have we been conned?

> Btw. application database with releases would be great as anyone can update
> app/framework record himself...

Indeed it would. The source code to the current one isn't
published/free yet and no-one has written a new one :-/

Thanks,
--
MJ Ray (slef), K. Lynn, England, email see http://mjr.towers.org.uk/