gnustep-webmasters

Re: gnustep status and new ports (zaurus?

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: gnustep status and new ports (zaurus?
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 18:48:51 -0700

Adam Fedor wrote:
On 2005-09-21 17:36:45 -0600 Andrew Ruder <address@hidden> wrote:
Yes. Development continues.  Webmasters: anyway we could get years on at
least the front page?  There's so many OSS projects that are no longer
maintained, it would be best if we remove all doubt as to us possibly
being one of those projects.

I put years on the news titles. Also changes the main package links to point to information pages rather than just downloading the packages.

excellent...one point though...since "Donate" has its own special place on the sidebar, shouldn't we just remove the old news link for it?