Re: address@hidden deactivated

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: address@hidden deactivated
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 18:43:33 +0000 (GMT)

Ward Vandewege via RT wrote:
> The proper solution, as is mentioned on
> and as I believe we also told you the first time this happened, is that
> you register your server at

Ward says that registration requests for IP addresses currently
listed on blocklists will usually be denied, so is this a solution?

Also, since 20 September 2010, dnswl has changed away from CC-BY
terms and charges for some access.  Is the GNU project happy to
encouraging people to donate their info to proprietary databases?

MJ Ray
Kewstoke, Somerset, England