[gnutls-dev] gnutls_x509_check_certificates_hostname disappeared?

From: Neil Spring
Subject: [gnutls-dev] gnutls_x509_check_certificates_hostname disappeared?
Date: Sat Jul 5 03:10:02 2003

Hi,

In 0.9.6, the library I just built lacks gnutls_x509_check_certificates_hostname. It looks like the rest of the .c files in the lib/x509 directory are included in libgnutls by the Makefile.am in the lib/ directory, but I can't really tell. wmbiff, at least, uses that function.

Could someone with a working gnutls 0.9.6 do an "nm libgnutls.a | grep hostname"? Or tell me if that function isn't linked in on purpose?

thanks,
-neil