Re: [gnutls-dev] OpenPGP security for web servers, again

From: John Belmonte
Subject: Re: [gnutls-dev] OpenPGP security for web servers, again
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 16:54:10 -0500

Werner Koch wrote:
There is no technical need to link it into Apache.  It is not that
difficult to write a socket based daemon providing OpenPGP
authentication suing GPGME and GnuPG.  The current performance won't
be sufficient for a large site, but we are planning to give it a huge
boost by keeping the gpg process running as a daemon (it would be
possible to use this even direclty w/o the gpgme library).

I would be interested in more details about how this works.

-John

--
http:// if  ile.org/