[gnutls-dev] gnutls-serv

From: Mohamad Badra
Subject: [gnutls-dev] gnutls-serv
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 21:05:18 +0200

Hi list,

When I use the folowing command,

gnutls-serv -p xxxx --x509certfile filelocation, It tells me that
reading 'filelocation' or 'null'
Error: Error while readinfg file.

Any help please?

Nikos Mavroyanopoulos wrote:

On Sunday 25 July 2004 04:58, Bob Friesenhahn wrote:

It is a libtool shortcomming, but not necessarily specific to Solaris.
Apparently the Linux (GNU) linker (or perhaps the 'ar' utility) does a
better job of dealing with object files that have the same name.
Has gnutls only been built and tested under Linux?
Yes, this is my development platform.
Have you considered testing on other platforms?

Testing on other platforms is done by developers and users that use gnutls on these platforms. I cannot afford doing extensive
testing on all platforms.

Bob
Bob Friesenhahn
address@hidden