Re: [gnutls-dev] A tiny patch for libtasn1 (0.2.17)

From: Bernard Leak
Subject: Re: [gnutls-dev] A tiny patch for libtasn1 (0.2.17)
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 16:25:23 +0000

Dear List,
I sent a supplementary patch for the testsuite, which became stuck in the "submission too large" queue. It's been in there (or deleted) since the 20th of January. The patch includes a renamed file, so the diff output includes the entire text of the old and new versions, surrounding a quite small set of substantive changes. Is a list moderator looking into it? Suggestions for reducing the bulk of the patch without breaking everyone's autopilot use of 'patch' are welcome...

Bernard Leak
Before they made me, they broke the mould
(Bother, it appears that Groucho Marx said this about Sid Perelman, before I thought of it)