Re: [gnutls-dev] HAEDS UP: Moving away from CVS

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: [gnutls-dev] HAEDS UP: Moving away from CVS
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 10:58:22 +0100

Simon Josefsson <address@hidden> writes:

> However, I wonder if I lost all the tags?  Any ideas how to fix that?
> I'll see if I can solve this...

It seems 'cg-push' doesn't handle tags, sigh:

       -t TAG
          Tells cg-push to also push the given tag. Note that in the future,
          cg-push should push tags automatically. Also note that even if you
          pass cg-push(1) the -t arguments, your HEAD is still pushed as well
          in addition to the tags.

However, 'git-push --tags pub' solved it.  I think I won't use Cogito
any more..

Let's see if I can make a release from our new git tree.

/Simon