Re: [gnutls-dev] Time-based release schedule and GnuTLS v2.2 plans

From: Yoshisato YANAGISAWA
Subject: Re: [gnutls-dev] Time-based release schedule and GnuTLS v2.2 plans
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 03:17:23 +0900

According to Simon and Andrew's suggestions, I updated my camellia-patch.
http://www.is.titech.ac.jp/~yanagis0/text/camellia/gnutls-2.0.0-0.1.patch
http://www.is.titech.ac.jp/~yanagis0/text/camellia-e.html

By using this patch, Camellia support will be automatically enabled and disabled according to the result of "libgcrypt-config --algorithms".
I used some of autoconf and automake options to make the configure script.

I will surely make a patch for 2.0.1 and 2.1.0 in a few days. I should also fix a bug. It is that program will include not the libgcrypt-header file specified by --with-libgcrypt-prefix option but --prefix option.

Thank you,
Yoshisato YANAGISAWA.