Re: 2.3.x regression in auth_cert.c:call_get_cert_callback

From: Joe Orton
Subject: Re: 2.3.x regression in auth_cert.c:call_get_cert_callback
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 10:38:55 +0100

On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 12:08:46PM +0200, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:
> Joe Orton wrote:
>> GnuTLS now fails if st->key.x509 is NULL; if I avoid that code path as
>> below, it works again.  Is this not the correct way to be using the
>> interface?  There is nothing much else that could be returned in key.x509
>> for this case, AFAICS.
>
> You're right. I've reverted to the old behaviour.

Thanks.  With this applied and the new DN functions in 2.3.x, the last
of the neon regressions relative to OpenSSL are now fixed and for the
first time I get a 100% pass rate with neon's SSL test suite.  And due
to the external signing callback in GnuTLS, neon supports one major
feature which is not supported with OpenSSL - PKCS#11.

So, nice work, guys :)

joe