problems with slow connections

From: Code Join
Subject: problems with slow connections
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 10:47:56 +0200

Hi all,
I'm back again. Thank you for the last answer which helped me to resolve the problem issue about the time_t 64 bits values.
Here is a new question:

I have build on my own a server application and a client application using the 2.7.3 library with Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Express. Till I have tested my application with local connection everythings has gone ok. My first test with remote connections has failed.
The client shuts with socket error 10060 and the server reports the minimal log you can see in screenshoot.

Can I use setsockopt to set my timeout?

In may program I have included the WINSOCK.H header instead of new ones

Pietro Fabrizio

Code Join
Viale Cappuccini, 3 - 80078 - Pozzuoli(NA) - ITALIA- Tel./Fax. +39 0815269410

www.codejoin.com
www.codejoin.com/radon