GnuTLS 2.9.1

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: GnuTLS 2.9.1
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 06:57:28 +0200

The GnuTLS 2.9.x branch is NOT what you want for your stable system.  It
is intended for developers and experienced users.

Here are the compressed sources:
  http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/gnutls/gnutls-2.9.1.tar.bz2 (5.9MB)
  ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/gnutls/gnutls-2.9.1.tar.bz2

Here is the OpenPGP signature:
  http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/gnutls/gnutls-2.9.1.tar.bz2.sig
  ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/gnutls/gnutls-2.9.1.tar.bz2.sig

Improving GnuTLS is costly, but you can help!  We are looking for
organizations that find GnuTLS useful and wish to contribute back.  You
can contribute by reporting bugs, improve the software, or donate money
or equipment.

Commercial support contracts for GnuTLS are available, and they help
finance continued maintenance.  Simon Josefsson Datakonsult AB, a
Stockholm based privately held company, is currently funding GnuTLS
maintenance.  We are always looking for interesting development
projects.  See http://josefsson.org/ for more details.

/Simon

* Version 2.9.1 (released 2009-06-08)

** libgnutls: Fix crash in gnutls_global_init after earlier init/deinit cycle.
See <http://bugs.gentoo.org/272388>.

** tests: Added new self-tests init_roundtrip.c to detect previous problem.

** Reduce stack usage for some CRQ functions.

** Doc fixes for CRQ functions.

** API and ABI modifications:
No changes since last version.