Re: Missing curly braces in rsa_params::operator= (gnutlsxx.cpp)?

From: Jason Pettiss
Subject: Re: Missing curly braces in rsa_params::operator= (gnutlsxx.cpp)?
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 09:38:53 -0700 (PDT)

> We haven't used CVS in quite a while, please check
> instructions on how
> to retrieve sources from Git:
>
> https://savannah.gnu.org/git/?group=gnutls

Oh thank goodness.  CVS gives me hives.  :)

> Btw, did you read that we used CVS somewhere?  I may
> have forgotten to
> update some old information.

http://josefsson.org/gnutls4win/

"First checkout the files in this directory as follows:

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/gnutls co gnutls4win
"

There is a CVS server there, and the ViewCVS link does work... I followed that
around to find the libraries I thought I needed.

--jason