Require libgcrypt 1.4.4 or later?

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Require libgcrypt 1.4.4 or later?
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 13:13:59 +0100

Nikos pointed out that we could avoid some issues by requiring a newer
libgcrypt version, and I agree.  Looking at the libgcrypt NEWS file, it
seems 1.4.4 contains some fixes for HMAC-SHA-2 that looks useful.  It
was released on 2009-01-22, so anyone contemplating installing the next
stable release GnuTLS 2.10.x shouldn't find it too problematic to find
it.  Thus, unless I hear any objections, I will make GnuTLS require
libgcrypt 1.4.4 or newer.

To clarify, this has no relevance for 2.8.x.

/Simon