Re: Missing ‘strverscmp’ Gnulib module

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: Missing ‘strverscmp’ Gnulib module
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 17:41:41 +0200

> Hello,
> (You should really have a ‘bug-libtasn1’ mailing list.  :-))

It is called address@hidden ;) Maybe a bug-libtasn1 (or
help-libtasn1) list should be started, although there is some cost to
maintain yet another mailing list for me...  let's see how heavy the
libtasn1-specific traffic will be on gnutls-devel first.

> Libtasn1 should use Gnulib’s ‘strverscmp’ module since that function is
> a GNU extension and is lacking on non-GNU platforms (e.g.,
> <>).

Libtasn1 already uses that module, but didn't link to it...  Fixed as

Let me know if you find any other portability issues.