can't catch gnutls::exception

From: Andrew P. Hoffmeyer
Subject: can't catch gnutls::exception
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 07:50:59 -0500

When I try to compile a program, based on the C++ example on the web site, it calls terminate after throwing a gnutls::exception.  When I try to catch the exception, the linker gives me the error:

“undefined reference to “vtable for gnutls::exception”

I have searched the web and found no suitable solutions to this problem, so as a last resort, I am contacting you to see if there is a solution.

Thanks.

Andrew Hoffmeyer

Software Developer/Network Administrator

Turnkey Corrections/Turnkey Software Solutions

V: 715-386-5700

F: 715-386-9988