safe renegotiation bug?

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: safe renegotiation bug?
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 19:12:54 +0200

I have added tests/safe-renegotiation/srn5.c in which a client with
support for safe reneg connect to a server without support for safe
reneg.  The handshake succeeds (as expected), however the call to
gnutls_safe_renegotiation_status in the server, after the handshake,
indicates that the session is using safe renegotiation -- this seems
like a bug to me.  Nikos/Steve, could you take a look?

/Simon