GnuTls: Fixed compilation of gnutlsxx

From: address@hidden
Subject: GnuTls: Fixed compilation of gnutlsxx
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 19:53:47 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,
I tried to compile GnuTls in Mingw+Msys and I got an error because
gnutls/gnutls.h was not found with gnutlsxx.c
After a quick check I discovered that there was a mistake into lib/Makefile.am
because there was a wrong hardcoded path to includes into
libgnutlsxx_la_CPPFLAGS.
I guess the compilation had been possible with some luck if there was already
a gnutls/gnutls.h installed into the global path. Otherwise, into an empty
enviroment like mine, the compilation always aborted.
Attached patch fixes the problem.
I hope you will find this very little fix useful and it could be possible to
commit it without the need of subscribing to bugzilla.

Greetings from Italy.

Sincerely,

Carlo Bramini.