Re: Exhaustive DTLS handshake test

From: Sean Buckheister
Subject: Re: Exhaustive DTLS handshake test
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 22:53:13 +0100

> The default timeout should be 60 seconds. Could you add a timer to
> verify whether they fail earlier?

I have now, and a few other additions:

New status "!!". This will be shown for tests that are in blocking mode
and don't mak progress for four minutes during setup and two minutes
afterward, or those in nonblocking mode that don't complete within four
minutes.

For session timeouts that happened before 60 seconds wallclock time have
elapsed, the error message will be "{spurious}<[…]". I have never seen
this message yet.

Packet and flight names have been shortened a bit to always fit on one
screen line in my terminal. Your mileage may vary.

A compile time parameter, run_tests(N), will cause the program to run N
session tests in parallel. Values of about 1000 are useful, expect
additional RAM usage of about 1GB.