Re: GnuTLS 3.0.14 gnutls-serv segfaults when an invalid number is passed

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: GnuTLS 3.0.14 gnutls-serv segfaults when an invalid number is passed to --debug
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 09:54:29 +0100

Matthew Hall <address@hidden> writes:

> On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 09:34:42AM +0100, Simon Josefsson wrote:
>> Bruce Korb <address@hidden> writes:

>> > You are right.  I was asleep at the wheel.  Please try:
>> >
>> >   http://autogen.sourceforge.net/data/autogen-5.15pre15.tar.xz
>> >
>> > Thank you.
>>
>> I have updated the libopts in GnuTLS with the code from the tarball in
>> the autogen 5.15 release.  It didn't look like there were a lot of
>> changes though...  Matthew, can you check if the problem is resolved in
>> git master?
>>
>> /Simon
>
> I would be happy to do so if you can provide the right git URL so I can be
> sure to check the right place.

The checkout links are here:

https://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/devel.html

Thanks for testing.

The entire update patch I made is here:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=gnutls.git;a=patch;h=83034b41ea2209a7ffb9a876b355c673ae58e57a

I don't immediately see anything that solve this problem though.  Bruce,
was the fix for this problem included in the 5.15 release?

/Simon