Re: gnutls is moving

From: Andreas Metzler
Subject: Re: gnutls is moving
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 19:14:11 +0100

On 2012-12-10 Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello all,
>  I'd like to announce that the development of gnutls is moving outside
> the infrastructure of the GNU project. I no longer consider GnuTLS
[...]
>  - help-gnutls -> address@hidden
>  - gnutls-devel -> address@hidden
>  - gnutls-commit -> address@hidden
[...]

Hello,
The DNS setup for lists.gnutls.org is broken, one of the nameservers
returns NXDOMAIN:
---------------------
m26s25:~# host -t NS gnutls.org.
gnutls.org name server dns1.easydns.com.
gnutls.org name server dns2.easydns.net.
gnutls.org name server dns3.easydns.ca.
m26s25:~# host lists.gnutls.org. dns3.easydns.ca.
Using domain server:
Name: dns3.easydns.ca.
Address: 64.68.196.10#53
Aliases:

Host lists.gnutls.org. not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)

cu andreas
so grateful to you.'