goptical

Re: [Goptical] Functional Status of Io::RendererDxf3d?

From: Aaron Webster
Subject: Re: [Goptical] Functional Status of Io::RendererDxf3d?
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 11:22:24 +0200

On Thu, May 05, 2011 at 10:45:37AM -0700, Steve Meier wrote:
> After playing with goptical for a day I can build my own systems but
> would like to do 3d rendering and so I am wondering what is work? are
> there any examples?

There aren't too many examples which have been fleshed out yet.  The
documentation online is probably your best bet.  If you do figure out
anything, do post an example or solution to the list.  It would be
really helpful.  If you have something more specific, I can probably
take a look.

--
Aaron Webster