gotmail-list

Re: [gotmail] Eror -- curl: (60) error setting cerficate verify location

From: paul cannon
Subject: Re: [gotmail] Eror -- curl: (60) error setting cerficate verify locations
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 12:32:43 -0600

On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 08:17:15PM +0200, T. Ermlich wrote:
> I'm running SuSE 8.2, and compiled gotmail-0.79.
> Now, when starting it, I get this:
> curl: (60) error setting cerficate verify locations

Newer versions of curl try to make all https connections more secure by
verifying them using a certification authority bundle. libcurl should
come with one now, called "curl-ca-bundle.crt" which curl should be able
to find. You need to either get that file somewhere it can be found, or
add -k to the curl options (this makes curl not care about verifying).

| paul cannon                                 address@hidden |
| verifier of certificates    http://people.debian.org/~pik/ |