gotmail-list

[gotmail] Malformed UTF-8 character Error

From: Tamer Al-Nasser
Subject: [gotmail] Malformed UTF-8 character Error
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 08:06:44 -0000

Hello,

I've installed gotmail v0.7.10  and I run it as follows:

=========
 ./gotmail -u hotmail_account -p hotmail_password -f address@hidden -s
pri.mysmtp.com
=========

All goes fine, It does login, and inform about the Mailbox status, but when it
reach to the moment that forwards the email i get the following error:

-------------------
Malformed UTF-8 character (unexpected continuation byte 0xae, with no preceding
start byte) in substitution iterator at /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/Net/Cmd.pm line
409.
-------------------

I've tried to test it on several accounts, but I still get this error. Does
anyone have an idea to overcome this problem?

Please advise.

Thanks and best regards,

tamer

Tamer El-Nasser
Development Manager
Maktoob.com, Inc.

http://www.maktoob.com
http://www.cashucard.com
http://www.onwani.com

Tel: +962-6-4613194
Fax: +962-6-4613189

A community of almost THREE MILLION Arab Internet users. Become part of it!
http://www.maktoob.com