gotmail-list

Re: [gotmail] multiple users

From: Daniel Jaeggi
Subject: Re: [gotmail] multiple users
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 15:56:54 +0100

How about a small script made accessible from a web page that generates
and adds an appropriate entry to the user's crontab.

Although I haven't fully automated this, I use a script that does
something similar with my intervention.

One word of warning... don't try this unless you're aware of the
possible security implications of this and/or are happy writing a script
that can be used securely!!!

Regards,

Daniel