gotmail-list

Re: [gotmail] Problems with curl (7.10.8+7.11.0-pre1-1) now in DebianSID

From: paul cannon
Subject: Re: [gotmail] Problems with curl (7.10.8+7.11.0-pre1-1) now in DebianSID
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 10:44:10 -0700

On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 09:31:57AM -0800, John Fruetel wrote:
> Is there anyway that gotmail could detect if your bundle is bad?

Probably not reliably, as I believe the curl authors intend the CA
bundle to be an internal resource, subject to change without notice.
It would probably be easiest to simply try running curl and detecting
the error; I would expect curl gives a particular exit code when it has
bundle problems.

| paul cannon                                 address@hidden |
|                             http://people.debian.org/~pik/ |