gpaint-list

[Gpaint-list] ANNUAL AWARD FOR( 500,000.00)

From: cordinatorcentre4
Subject: [Gpaint-list] ANNUAL AWARD FOR( 500,000.00)
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 03:05:54 -0700

ANNUAL AWARD FOR( 500,000.00)
LUCKYDAY LOTTO  INTERNATIONAL.
AMSTERDAM-NETHERLANDS.
FROM:THE DESK OF THE VICE  PRESIDENT.
E-MAIL BALLOT  PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD.
BACTH NO. LDNL/114104/102

This is to inform you of the release of the E-MAIL BILLORT INTERNATIONAL WORLD
GAMING CONTROL BOARD held on 16th of May 2006. Due to the mix up of number, the
results were released on the 17th of May 2006. Your email attached to ticket
No:  00023-4 with serial number 0197-1 drew the lucky No:
9-18-24-26-41-43-61-65-73 which consequently won the lottery in the 3rd
category.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of 500,000 ( FIVE
HUNDRED THOUSAND EUROS) in cash credited to file with REF No: LDNL/017161/03.

CONGRATULATIONS:Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep
your winning information confidential until your claims has been processed and
your money Remitted to you.

This is part of our security protocol to avoid  double claiming and unwarranted
abuse of this program by some participants. All participants were selected
through a computer ballot system drawn from only Microsoft users from over
20,000 company, and 30,000,000.00 individual email addresses and names from all
over the world.

This promotional program takes place every three years. To begin your lottery
claim, please contact the processing company that have been appointed for the
processing of your wining. Please call your Fiducial Agent, Mr.Kelly Coleman,
the Foreign operation manager of the appointed company,

LUCKYDAY TRUST AGENCY B.V
Tel: 0031-633-715-990
fax: 0031-847-290-296
Email:(address@hidden)
For the processing and remittance of your winning prize money to a destination
of your choice. We advise you to give the infomation stated below in return to
this mail,
(1) Your Full Name
(2) bacth No
(3) Ref No
(2) Your Age
(3) Tel And Fax Number
Any claim not made before two weeks from this date will be returned to the
MINISTERIAL VAN DE ECONOMIA  HOLLAND.
Note that all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake. Also in order
to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, remember to quote your reference
number and batch numbers in all your correspondence with Mr.Kelly Coleman and
please follow all his instructions religiously. Furthermore, should there be
any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being
part of our promotional program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Yours Sincerely,
Linder Van Thomas
Lottery Coordinator  Luckyday International.

Ate 4500 euros para o que desejar!
Saber mais em http://www.iol.pt/correio/rodape.php?dst=0601271