gpaint-list

[Gpaint-list] empathize

From: Oswald Travis
Subject: [Gpaint-list] empathize
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 20:01:50 +0530

In response to that post, I received some. You would think it rude to leave a friend alone, who came to visit you: why then must GOD be neglected? He doesn't pray for health, wealth, success, personal fulfillment, or any other thing that has us at its centre; rather he prays for more important things. But how good is this fashionable handset for making routine calls? The riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints - His riches, His inheritance. This is a holy time before a godly battle.
This is not a case of the strong in this world taking over leadership.
Despite his faith, and God's command, this still required courage. This busy world is one tactic of the enemy to take us away from God.
The Athena collaboration at CERN has created a new substance, protonium, which consists of a negatively charged antiproton and. Is it worth the jaw-dropping price tag?
This is not a case of the strong in this world taking over leadership.
It is this attitude of heart that prompts God to reveal Himself to His people. Our being to the praise of His glory begins with His revelation of Himself by His Spirit to us. In Numbers God is seen to be against those who would set themselves up in leadership against those whom He has appointed. The immeasureable greatness of His power in us - that same power that has already been displayed in Christ! The purpose of this prayer is to bring about our being 'to the praise of His glory' - the purpose of the saints expounded in the first half of the chapter. This is not a case of the strong in this world taking over leadership.
There are a lot of chemistry demonstrations and experiments. And, as God is revealed, we will be drawn inexorably into a deeper worship and praise of He who is revealed! Our being to the praise of His glory begins with His revelation of Himself by His Spirit to us. Is it worth the jaw-dropping price tag?