gpaint-list

[Gpaint-list] traders Alert notice

From: Market_traders
Subject: [Gpaint-list] traders Alert notice
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 04:31:32 +0500

Bottom-Feeder Alert rock.

News was released right at the closing bell Friday Major Profit Potential exists for Monday. into, was.
RMVN. the. Dear me! cried the Wizard; they must have run away.

0.07 last trade! separate.

Remington Ventures Inc. flips the 1.5Tri11ion Daily Currency Exchange Market with its new technology air, What shall we do? Oh, we can't do anything just now, answered Rob fifty.

Go to the RMVN website and read up on this amazing new technology feet.
It not only analizes the 1.5Tri11ion a day FX Market but is able to show trends and tell you what the next big mover will be. How amazing is that?!! from.

RMVN is at a low low price. The last time RMVN took a run the price sky rocketed all the way to 1.90. But it's curious to watch how bravely the poor fellows fight for their lives.

Bottom feeders mean low, low price. Buy low sell high! Remember hearing that? The minister, who by this time was also peering into the box, groaned aloud, and then all three forgot their surroundings in the tragedy they were beholding.

The watch starts right now! Hemmed in by vastly superior numbers, the English were calmly and stubbornly resisting every inch of advance and selling their lives as dearly as possible.

We are not st0ckbrokers or in-vestment advisors. We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide in-vestment advice. Our profiles and news alerts are provided for informational purposes but are not intended to be used as the sole source of information on a company. the.

Please do your own due diligence before you invest. information in our emails and on our Web site may contain "forward looking statements" as defined under Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. We have been paid three thousand five hundred dollars ca5h and expect to be compensated again in the near future with ca5h from a non-affillated third party. Their leader fell pierced by a hundred bullets, and the king, who had known him from boyhood, passed his hand across his eyes as if to shut out the awful sight.

An example of forward-looking information are statements relating to the future anticipated direction of the industry, plans for future expansion, various business development activities, planned capital expenditures, future funding sources, anticipated sales-growth and potential contracts. These and similar forward statements are subject to a number of known and unknown risks and uncertainties outside our control that could cause actual operations or results to differ materially from those anticipated. rest.

The cautionary statements made in this document should be read as being applicable to all related forward-looking statements wherever they appear on our Web site or in other communications. Always research your own investments, and consult your investment advisor before investing .Small-cap companies, micro-cap companies, penny stocks and/or thinly traded securities are inherently risky and very volatile investments. But the fascination of the battle forced him to look again, and the next moment he cried aloud: Look there! Look there! Over the edge of a line of hills appeared the helmets of a file of English soldiers.

You risk losing some or all of the m0ney you invest. If you are not a savvy investor we suggest strongly that you sit back and just watch. of.

We are not a registered financial advisor. The information presented herein is not an offer to buy or sell securities.They reached the summit, followed by rank after rank, until the hillside was alive with them. And then, with a ringing cheer that came like a faint echo to the ears of the three watchers, they broke into a run and dashed forward to the rescue of their brave comrades. The Boers faltered, gave back, and the next moment fled precipitately, while the exhausted survivors of the courageous band fell sobbing into the arms of their rescuers.