gpaint-list

[Gpaint-list] Just Updated

From: Rhoda Burkett
Subject: [Gpaint-list] Just Updated
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 13:48:29 -0000

Hello,

Thank you for being a previous customer of Prestige Replicas.

We would like to take this opportunity to offer you our fine selection of top
quality Italian crafted Rolex Timepieces and other brands, all at direct
wholesale prices.

You can view our large selection of Rolexes (including Cartier, Breitling,
Omega, Chanel etc) at:

www.delicatehour.org

We have added hundreds of new watch models and brands, as well as many new
products, including:

a)     Tiffany & Co Jewelry
b)     Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Hermes bags
c)     Lighters
d)     Cufflinks
e)     Keychains

You may also be interested to know that we have the following brands available
in our wide selection as well:

1. Rolex
2. A.Lange & Sohne
3. Audemars Piguet
4. Breguet
5. Breitling
6. Bvglari
7. Cartier
8. Chanel
9. Chopard
10. Corum
11. Dunhill
12. Franck Muller
13. Glashutte
14. Graham
15. Gucci
16. Ikepod
17. IWC
18. Jacob & Co
19. Jaeger Lecoutre
20. Longines
21. Louis Vuitton
22. Mont Blanc
23. Movado
24. Omega
25. Oris
26. Panerai
27. Porsche Design
28. Rado
29. Tag Heuer
30. Technomarine
31. Vacheron Constantin

Please view our extensive selection at:

www.felicitassro.org

I certainly look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Rhoda

Customer Support

Prestige Replicas