gpaint-list

[Gpaint-list] DebtFree Immediately

From: else griffin
Subject: [Gpaint-list] DebtFree Immediately
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 12:15:56 +0300

 Lawyers have discovered a mistake in the banking laws. Using waht we found
we were 5uccessful at entirely eliminating peop1es creditcarddebt with 0ut
them having to pay one more dime. We know that our firm can do this for you
also.

Please contact us-
314-854-8497

But they knew now that there was a means of escape and so waited patiently
until the path appeared for the second time. This phase of the question
seemed to comfort the frightened fellow somewhat; but, as he said, he had
not a good head for heights, and so continued to tremble in spite of his
resolve to be bravem21