gpaint-list

[Gpaint-list] fwd:Nadia - NMXC todays morning

From: Nadia Parker
Subject: [Gpaint-list] fwd:Nadia - NMXC todays morning
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:03:21 +0300

NMXC has publish another news,
but anyway i know all about company projects
i hope they will announce it today and it's will break the market and send this
shares sky.

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--

New Mexico Software, Inc. (OTCBB:NMXC) announced today the company has
terminated its consultancy agreement with Brian McGowan and no longer has any
relationship with him.

About New Mexico Software.

New Mexico Software is a leading provider of information management solutions
that significantly improve the interface between the paper world and the
digital world, facilitating a true paperless environment. It is the only public
company providing web-based integrated services for individuals and companies,
large or small, which allows full access to data from anywhere in an
easy-to-use, familiar browser environment at an affordable price. For more
information, visit www dot nmxc dot net or www dot nmxs dot com, or contact
Dick Govatski, president and CEO.

Please read full version.

I will push it minimum several days if my information correct this time it will
go to -> therd place on  top 15 % Gainers.This are fresh company, with no
restricts.This company has no dirty past.

Warning alarm this incredible unbelievable opportunity possibility to make our
profits.
I have heard something grand will occur on monday morning with this one.

It is gonna fly. Monday charts wellcome it !

---
Unsub almost here give me 1 day more please.
---

6C6A3274727977766A796C7A746C777568726E326A7A7845733377
Beruny