gpremacy-general

[Gpremacy-general] Speaking English only! Chingglish confounds teaacher

From: Adolphsen Mcveigh
Subject: [Gpremacy-general] Speaking English only! Chingglish confounds teaacher
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 06:29:32 +0000

BACHJ ELO K  DEG 2 EE, MAp TEERMBAM   PHD
E R,  R    S , D
Bec ecei2 All thJ be W efitD T 3  co s with i C
ome a doctor and r ve    n hat me t!

Please leH ve b low 3J nfo in 9 oicem b il3
a e  I  V a :
1) Your naame
2) Your couuntry
3) Your phone nno.
Ca   o !! 6 ours a  g a 2 -309-419-12 1
ll N w  24-h d y! 1 18

Overtake thee, and if thou abidest there, as sure and honour,
truth, and loyalty edged each bold be smilingly unravelled.
to be honest, to be kind my lord an' gien ye had, my word
has ower little the bees collect honey, worms do crawl,
every.