gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] another git head problem

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] another git head problem
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 17:00:23 -0400

Gary E. Miller <address@hidden>:
> Yo Eric!
>
> Sometime after ad872d0dbc32c2ec0e3c0f5ed56a461ea7f7fd91 I can no
> longer connect to the second of two GPS.  Not sure what is going
> on.

Might be I screwed something up.  I've been doing some unusually heavy
modifications recently in connection with a consulting gig - mostly
changes to the UBX driver, but some of the changes reach gpsd's
dispatcher layer.

I've been running the regression tests frequently, of course, but they
only exercise single-GPS operation.  I must fix that. I'll do some multi-GPS
live testing this evening after kuntao class.

I got your resport that PPS is also broken.  I did get the two Macx-1s
and will attempt to test this.

When are you going to be in a place where you can run bisections?