gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] ✘Patch queue is empty?

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] ✘Patch queue is empty?
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 13:36:02 -0700

Yo Robert!

On Thu, 21 Jul 2016 20:28:02 +0000
Robert Norris <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'd like it get in the support for Windows clients.

That would be nice. With luck someone else cares too.

> I have updated my original patch set with a correction to the mask
> set (but yet to re send them to this list).

When you are ready, please do.

> I will also do patches for API issues I raised.

That would be great.

> However I don't have time this week, hopefully next week.

xda-devlopers has a major site rule:
    never ask for a date from a volunteer

Violating that will incur much rath.

Ditto here, we're happy to get what we get.

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588