gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] GPSD is now an ICEI project; we're seeking a release mana

From: Sanjeev Gupta
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] GPSD is now an ICEI project; we're seeking a release manager
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 10:47:17 +0800

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 6:24 AM, Eric S. Raymond <address@hidden> wrote:
Therefore we are looking to recruit a GPSD project manager.  While it
would be handy if the PM were also a competent tech lead for the
project, that is not actually required.  One possible profile for the
job is a person willing to take responsibility for bug triage and
cutting releases, but relying on technical subject matter experts for
structural work.

I volunteer for the (unpaid) assistant to whoever the PM is.  I have time, I do processes, have run projects.  I can do the admin work, while the PM sets direction and makes decisions

--
Sanjeev Gupta
+65 98551208     http://www.linkedin.com/in/ghane