gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] ✘3.18 release soon

From: Jason Azze
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] ✘3.18 release soon
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 07:55:04 -0400

On Tue, Sep 25, 2018, at 6:33 PM, Gary E. Miller wrote:
> Yo All!
>
> gpsd is looking pretty good right now.  It has been one year since the
> last release so I'd like to do a release this week.
>
> Please test, and send in any last minute concerns.

Hi, Gary,

There are a bunch of items in the  bug tracker (of varying severity) that
haven't been addressed or even commented on. I've got one in there from
December 2017. Is there any low-hanging fruit that can be cleaned up for this
release?

https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=gpsd

--
Jason Azze