gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] gpsfake question

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] gpsfake question
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 12:13:30 -0700

Yo Joshua!

On Wed, 10 May 2017 12:57:26 -0400
"Joshua Quesenberry" <address@hidden> wrote:

> I assume you know how to use gpsfake?

Sort of.

> I'm trying to run a simulation, however, when I run cgps the data is
> not updating. Can you look at the format of my data and tell me if
> I'm doing something incorrect? I ran a portion of the data through
> http://freenmea.net/decoder and it's looking good there.

> Any helpful hints that might explain why it's not working?

Two things:

1) best to post questions like this to gpsd-users, many people know
gpsfake much ebtter than I do.

2) What's not working?  You made no mention of how you are using that
data file.  How did you start gpsfake?  How did you look at the
results of running this file in gpsfake?

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588