gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] Interfacing remote CORS stations data to improve GPSD accur

From: Christopher Story
Subject: [gpsd-users] Interfacing remote CORS stations data to improve GPSD accuracy
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 11:56:51 -0500

gps-dudes,

In looking at the man page for GPSD I’m not quite sure of the proper way to have GPSD access a local CORS data source for RTCM correction data in conjunction with the local GPS on a serial port..

i see references to tcp://

in my case i want to access Alabama DOT Cors data at tcp://205.172.52.26:13003

is there an example of this string?

This is my current string in PS listing...

/usr/sbin/gpsd -N /dev/serial0

Chris