gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] GPSD Client Connected to Remote GPSD - Unrecognized req

From: Joshua Quesenberry
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] GPSD Client Connected to Remote GPSD - Unrecognized request "" when running gpsmon
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 20:03:31 -0400

I've switched to a program I wrote a while ago that wraps the serial interface
with a TCP server and I have both gpsd instances connecting to it. I started
experimenting with this last week as a fallback and it's working fine. It's sad
that a documented feature doesn't work and hasn't for some time / ever. My
recommendation is that someone removes it from the documentation.

Josh Q