gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] How to get DGPS fix with RTCM2 stream from Ntrip caster?

From: Hoong Fai Yee
Subject: [gpsd-users] How to get DGPS fix with RTCM2 stream from Ntrip caster?
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 09:52:13 +0800

Hi,

I have a u-blox M8T GPS module that can get 3D fix with DGPS when the module is connected to my laptop running u-center and setup as a Ntrip client receiving correction stream (RTCM2) from a remote Ntrip caster. However, I'm not able to get DGPS fix on my Raspberry Pi running gpsd.

I specified the gpsd arguments "ntrip://" and "dgpsip://" in the same line, both pointing to the same IP address. The Ntrip service broadcasting the DGPS stream requires username and password which I have entered in the "ntrip://" argument.

Any ideas how I might get it to work?

Regards,

Eric