gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] Android tablet w/o GPS

From: Fred Hillhouse Jr
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] Android tablet w/o GPS
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2018 08:58:07 -0500

For closure, I have it working. After seeing someone's comment about "mock location", I found an application that will create a server on my phone and a client on the tablet. The tablet has to have "mock location" enabled. The Android application is "GPS Tether". It isn't quite ideal yet since my phone has to share rather than having a network GPS. But, it is a start!

Thanks for the ideas!

Best regards,
Fred N7FMH