grammatica-devel

Re: [Grammatica-devel] @Override

From: Per Cederberg
Subject: Re: [Grammatica-devel] @Override
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 10:40:48 +0200

Hi Hilco,

All code contributions are gladly accepted. Haven't had time to review
the code myself for a long time, but Connor has been working on the
Grammatica codebase during the summer. Perhaps he has time to review
and apply any patches?

The codegen step should create code in the package of your choice,
which for the parser itself has always been
net.percederberg.grammatica.parser I think. Or something similar.

really merge it into the normal grammatica-users list due to the low
traffic of both lists... Well, well.

Cheers,

/Per