gravaty-users

[Gravaty-users] grvaty 0.8.3 in progress

From: Marco Bresciani
Subject: [Gravaty-users] grvaty 0.8.3 in progress
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 22:25:43 +0200

Hi all,
  gravaty is always in progress and I'm now working on version 0.8.3.

As you can see from the number is another minor release: I'm still updating
the documentation and I'm wondering which is the best format that is easily
readable as text and marked up enough to produce nicer documentation through
rdoc.

At the same time, there still is the open ticket on the email validation (I
should ask the git author to help me in improving his code) and the two
features request for the GUI components.
  For these, I'm wondering if they should be done as two separate gems, to
avoid 'useless' dependencies to the simple gems... probably the should, but
I anyway would like to try to add them anyway, and then to split them to two
other gems laters. What do you think?

For the rest of us, another possible feature to evaluate is the possibility
to directly download the pictures provided by the built URLs. This should be
nice, shouldn't it? Probably the first improvement to add for gravaty
1.0.0... :)

Last but not least,the full support of the Gravatar XML-RPC API is still a
possible option, even if I have to better take a look at the Gravatar docs.

またね、 (mata ne, Japanese for "see you"),

Marco

 --
 Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it: http://www.email.it/f

 Sponsor:
 BARBAPAPA': Acquista i Peluche Originali su mistercupido.com
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=12898&d=20130913

 --
 Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it http://www.email.it/f

 Sponsor:
 LOONEY TUNES: Acquista Peluche, Gadget e Abbigliamento Originale su
mistercupido.com
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=12902&d=13-9