graveman-general

[Graveman-general] (0.3.2) First Impressions + complaint

From: Marc D. Murray
Subject: [Graveman-general] (0.3.2) First Impressions + complaint
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 22:25:47 -0500

Hi all,

I just finished burning my first audio cd using graveman and these are my immediate first impressions :

Now to the things I don't like. Or more like the things that I figure you've already seen and are planning to change. Nevertheless, let me point them out here in case you (plural) didn't see/plan them :

Pause between tracks
For audio CD, we'd like to have a way to adjust the pause between tracks [usually defaults to 2 seconds]. This is especially useful when recording a DJ-Mix or radio show.

Buttons on the left
The buttons on the left would look more organized if the CD-looking icons on them were all aligned. [left align with a margin?] Is there a specific reason each button was center aligned?

Write tracks Button
Could we have that button at the bottom of the screen like the next buttons on the Audio and Data CD dialogs. It saves me from guessing if that's the button I have to click after clicking next.

please pardon me if these issues have already been brought up. Just trying to help by making my input.

Kind Regards,

Marc D.M.